Thursday, March 6, 2008

Not going to quit yet!

I decided I won't quit yet, I'll keep training the best I can, and I will decide later if I want to pull out of IMLP. I have until June 1st to pull out and get a refund.

http://www.nasports.com/withdrawal/index.php


As for Disney 70.3 I'm still going down in May, but might not race. I'm still planing on going down for my daughters sake, to take her to Disney World for her birthday, and to see my friends. But if I do take in the race? maybe I'll just swim and bike the course and DNF the run, it's hard to say now. I'll give my training a chance and see how my running goes? I'm running 1 hour on the treadmill now so in 12 weeks from now I may be able to finish the run if I stay healthy. After that I will reassess myself to see about doing IMLP.

No comments: