Tuesday, March 4, 2008

If this keeps up?

If this keeps up I might get myself back into shape!

Yesterdays swim went well, 2000m in the bank. Today I ran again, I did my stretching first then hit the mill for an hour. I did some weights and went down for a easy swim.

Surprising my legs weren't to sore from the other days run. I was feeling sluggish though, my legs were a tad tired still, but I pushed on. My calf is feeling better each day now, still some slight swelling in my calf and ankle, and hurts to touch it, but unless you compared it to my other leg you wouldn't notice any difference. So tally ho! and away I go with training.

I'm still not out of the woods with training though? My left foot is still hurting as I run, walk or stand on it to long, not as bad as before my shock wave treatment, it does feel looser but I still have sharp pain while I stand on my feet.

Tomorrow I see my surgeon to see what is next? Hopefully he will say it's OK for me to go back to work. It's his call. We will see? I just hope he doesn't say he has to do surgery at this time to correct my problem.

No comments: