Monday, January 7, 2008

OK enough of the funnys for now.

Time for some serious training stuff....

I had to do some major surgery on my running shoes today...... one of the plastic rubber thingy on the bottom of my shoe was coming off, so I got some contact cement and re-glued it back on, I used the second best thing next to duct tape to hold it in place, that is of course? a vice grip.

What pisses me off is these shoes are only a year and 2 months old and they are falling apart already! ....it's not like I have over used them since I haven't really been running over the last year and a bit because of my foot problem. Damn! I am not happy with these shoes, very poor workman ship. I would buy another pair, but money is short and I'll have to use these shoes as long as they hold together for Disney and IMLP. But the next pair I buy won't be these 1024's I really like the 833's but they discontinued them up here.

I'm seriously considering sending these photos to Newbalance with a letter to tell them what crap shoes these are!!






As for training today,I swam 2000m doing sets of 500m. I guess I should record it in my spreadsheet befor I forget.



No comments: