Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Snow day

I took a snow day today as the weather is pretty bad with high winds and snow over night. But the worst part is yet to come as the temperature drops tonight and with the high winds, we are expecting major snow squalls which would make my drive home from work (if I went) even worse then going into work. So no swim today, I'll bike later tonight while watching TV and I'll just double up tomorrow with my run and a swim after.

The good news is I got my first chance in using my snow blower! yeah! it works great! :)



Edit; No bike ride, I went with Joanne to the running room for the Wed night run instead since I was home tonight. I don't get much chance going on runs during the week with the running club because I work evenings. It was nice to see some of my friends who I normally only see during the summer months. Our group went 6km, it was suppose to be a 5.5 k but we got lost.lol I can't say it was fun on the slushy sidewalks and roads from today's snow, I almost turned my ankle but didn't. whew! I think I'll stick with treadmill runs over the winter months. Anyways it was fun.

:)

No comments: