Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Ran and Big snow coming

I ran the treadmill today doing 5km @ 6mph in 30 min. My legs were feeling tired from my Sunday's run, but loosened up after the first kilometer. After the mill run, I went down to the pool for a 500m easy cool down swim working on form. My triceps were tight from my Monday's swim sets, but that's the price you pay for a "less is more" training program. ;)


There is a big snow storm heading our way and depending when it hits?( suppose to be late tonight and all day tomorrow, Wed.) I might not make it to LA Fitness for my planned swim, or work for that matter. I will have to play it by ear I guess, and watch the weather. If it's to bad out and driving my commute being hazardous, I'll take a snow day from work. Toronto is only expecting 5 cm but up in Barrie we are expecting around 20-30 cm but could be more with snow squalls? ...and I finally get to use my snow blower!! Yeah!


:)

No comments: