Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Mini Tri day

I had a big work out day. I started the day with a one hour ride, then ran a 30 min brick. I downed a protein shake and made my way to the holly pool for a 1000m swim followed by an hour of diving. whew! I'm tired!! ......

I took my Digital camera with me to work today, as I volunteered to be the video photographer, ( yet another one of my many talents) for my schools up coming play of Joseph and the amazing technicolor dreamcoat. ...

There will be two nights of the production of the play at my school, the first being Wednesday and the second will be Thursday, and i am filming both because each night has a different lead playing Joseph.

I needed some sound checks done and I videoed some of the surrounding props and stage, and some behind the scene shots. I even caught one of the teachers practicing her singing part on camera. I'm going to use it to blackmail her if she get out of line with me and doesn't keep her class clean. ; ) ........

Tonight when I get home after work, I will upload the behind the scene shots I took today on to my computer, along with the credits I will shoot when I get a copy of the program tomorrow and edit it onto the film of Joseph that I'm shooting. When I'm done filming both night productions, I'll edit everything together to make two seperate DVDs for the school to sell to the parents of either nights production.


Today's training...

Swim 1000m...17min
Bike 1 hour....30km
Run 30 min....5km
Diving 1hour
: )

No comments: