Thursday, May 7, 2009

Joseph and the technicolor dreamcoat

I ended up uploading my video on my computer last night and editing and producing the movie before going to bed at 2 am last night. I burned a few copy's for my principal and Patricia, (the teacher who was directing the production ) to check out before burning the hundreds of DVDs for sale.

The movie turned out alright, except for lighting and sound being inferior. Because I didn't have a direct sound feed to my camera I only could capture the sound off the sound system speakers, which were awesome live. I could edit in sound, but that process would take a lot longer to do, as for the the lighting? I had no control over, what do you expect with an elementary school production.

Tonight I get to do it all over again. GO....GO...GO... JOSEPH!

Here is a sample of Joseph and the Technicolor dreamcoat play put on last night at my school.

No comments: