Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Yesterdays Dive training was a bust! I went to the rec center and did my 30 min run warm up and as I went down to the pool for some dive training the receptionist tells me I need to call home, it's an emergency. I call home and my daughter Victoria picks up and tell me she had a car accident. She is ok except that she banged her head and had a bit of a head ache. Some guy didn't stop in time and banged into her from behind. Only miner damage to the car with a busted tail light and the rear quarter fender pushed in a bit.....after talking to my daughter I went into the pool did 3 dives and went to get changed and went home to see how she was. So much for dive practice.

When I got home I asked again what happened? she was visible upset and just said she was turning around on the street taking her friend home and a guy was tailing her to close, when she went to stop, the guy couldn't stop in time and banged into her. she exchanged info with the guy and the guy, an older man admitted he was in the wrong. I then gave Victoria a hug and told her accidents happen, you're ok and that's all that matters. The damage was to miner to claim on ins. or report to the police, so the guy said he will pay to fix the car.

No comments: