Sunday, March 9, 2008

Snow Storm of the Century!

It's the Snow Storm of the Century!!...Being only year 8 in this century that is? yuk!yuk!yuk!

Another huge snowstorm blew in covering us with another blanket of deep snow. It was coming down so hard that I went out every couple of hours to shovel up at least 4-6 inches of fresh snow, in all we got about 2 feet.

This morning Joanne shoveled the drive again, only up to where the plow pushed all the snow on to our driveway from plowing the street. We had no where to put it? it was about 3 feet deep and 5-6 feet wide, so we shoveled it across the road.

Here I am leaning on the side snowbank with my arm up to show the height, mind you, on the other side of the mound is just as deep across the lawn from throwing the snow over the top.

And my close up...

NO need for training today, I am to beat from all the shoveling to do anymore exercising.

No comments: