Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I'm a computer genius!!

I took my computer apart, pulled out this that and the other thing, went to the computer store and asked if they had this part. cost me 11$, went home put the part in, hooked up the wires and voula!! computers fixed!!.... it's quiet as a whisper and running smoooooth!!

God I'm good!!...


Ok I'm feeling better then yesterday, <>..... I got some of my troubles resolved today after my swim, so I'm still on for Disney 70.3 and IMLP, and we don't have to sell the house yet! ;-) so I'm back to being positive, Ok? :-)

When will winter end!!! Grrrrrr....We got more snow over night, about 6inchs.

I had to shovel first thing this morning, I couldn't even drive my car out of my drive because the plow plowed my car in with snow up to the top of the hood of car!! I hate snow!! and I hate snow plows!!!....

After shoveling I went to the pool and swam 1500m, my arms were to tired to swim any more.

No comments: