Thursday, January 31, 2008

Swim Focus

I checked on Mom and she is doing well, she has some pain but is manageable with her meds.

Starting today I plan on focusing on my swimming while my calf heals over the next few weeks. I think I can manage swimming with the pull buoy as long as I don't try kicking. I'll swim 2500m today to bring my monthly total to 30,000m for the month. Next month I will increase my total by 10,000m to put in 40,000m for the month of Feb. as a goal, but maybe I will do more?

This afternoon I manage to put in a good 2500m arms only with pull buoy swimming today in only 41min. My calf didn't bother me much with just letting it loose draging behind me and I pushed off the wall on each end with my good/bad left foot, but I looked silly walking across the pool deck with a cane. ..what? what happened? that was the question of the day at the pool.

Here is my monthly totals for Jan. It's pretty pathatic, my biking was neer to none, and my running was off all because of the 3 surgery's on my feet over the month, Only my swim was on target, only because I could swim with sore feet, which looks to be what is on the minue for next month with my calf pull.


No comments: