Saturday, January 5, 2008

Scheduled Rest Day

As per schedule, it's my rest day. I thought of going in to the rec center and do a run and swim.....Nawwwww!

Tomorrow I won't be able to do any training because I'll be driving Melissa back up to school. My wife and Melissa were out all day shopping and getting stuff for her while I was cooking all day. I cooked up about 10 lbs of chicken breasts with different flavors like, Greek fete' seasoning and Mandarin orange seasoning and just plain old my regular seasoning, then I package each piece in baggies and freeze them for individual single servings that she can pull out of her freezer at school.

Starting Monday I will be able to get back into my groove, and start training regularly without interruption's of this past Christmas...

It's been almost 3 weeks of broken training eating and drinking!!...

Man am I glad the holiday's are over!!.

Where the hell are my feet!!! lol...

No comments: