Sunday, January 22, 2012

I'm bummed!

I just got word my God mothers oldest daughter Elizabeth Wilson Died today! She was only 60 years young.  The funeral will be on Thursday Jan 26.

When my parents emigrated from Hungary to Canada in 1956 they met on route with another couple Teresa and Alex Farkas and became best friends ever since.

When my parents got settled and working steady in the early 60's, bought their first house in North York, a suburb of Toronto, The Farkas's also bought a house around the corner from us just because their friendship was that strong! Both my Brother and I grew up with Liz and Katy, Liz's younger sister. I have great memories playing with Liz and Katy as a kid.

My heartfelt condolences go out to Ed Wilson, Liz's husband and family! ...Dame! this is sad. RIP Elizabeth Wilson (Farkas)  : (

No comments: