Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Gerry the tree frog

A friend of mine started writing a fun little story of a tree frog named Gerry on her face book, but as the story and adventure grew some of her friends said she should make a blog and continue with Gerry's adventure. I've been following along from the beginning and get a chuckle out of reading in anticipation of what happens with Gerry. lol You can read from the beginning and continue following her blog if you like Here.... http://stories-by-joan.blogspot.com/2011/04/gerry-green-tree-frog.html

I also posted Joan's blog link in my favorite links on the right of my blog as Joan's story of Gerry the tree frog. Enjoy! :)


My pool was closed today so no swim for me. my plan was a 1000m swim as usual followed by a 5k run, so I only did my 5k run today.


:)

No comments: