Sunday, April 10, 2011

Beer mile run

Saturday a friend of mine set up a beer mile run where everyone drinks a can of beer of there choice, (but it has to be 5% alcohol) then runs a loop of a 400m track and has to do this 4 time to run a mile, and anyone who pukes while on the run has to do a penalty run of one extra loop. lol It was a lot of fun! I didn't run it this time, instead I videoed it, but next time I will definitely run it!! :)

This was the group who showed up.

Here are the group of eight who ran



This is Mark on the left who organized the race and Jon on the right who won the race in 7:49



You can view my video here, its a bit long, but after all you try to drink 4 beers and run a loop per beer for a total of 1 mile! lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI_KinBy4JQ&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL


Today was suppose to be my long run but as yesterday was a perfect sunny cloudless warm day, today is the exact opposite cold with heavy rain and windy so I did a little treadmill in my basement instead, nowhere near the 3 hours I was supposed to run outside, only because treadmill running in the basement is boring. lol Ill make up my distance throughout the week! :)


This is my map of my proposed run route for today's 30km which didn't happen because of cold and rain




:)

No comments: