Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My next race

I signed up for my next race. Here ...http://www.msctriathlon.com/ms/events/showEvent.cfm?showEventID=88

I'm doing the Binbrook sprint this Sunday, it's a 750m swim 27km bike and a 6.5k run. The weather is looking good and suppose to be hot! just the way I like it. I've never done this race so I don't know what to expect. I'll just go out like I normally do and just have fun. :)

Gramdpa, is still hanging in there, My mom got a call from the hospital this morning at 4am to come in as they felt he was nearing death, but he is still hanging in there. When I called my bother who is also there in support at the hospital with my mom, said Grandpa was looking better and even ate. ( nurses hand fed him) It's not unusual for a person to all of a sudden look and feel better just before death? it's a cheap trick god plays on us all before dieing, giving us the false hope that things are getting better as it is only inevitable that he will be gone shortly. Grandpa is resting comfortably but is in and out of awareness. It's sad to see, and one of the reasons I am not there today. I said/paid my respects to grandpa on Sunday and want to remember him in better times, not look over him as he passes. God bless you Grandpa.

No comments: