Thursday, October 29, 2009

Oh No! What a Catastrophe!!!

Well my knee's feel better today but still hurt, not enough to stop me from training today. Today I rode the trainer for a half hour followed by a 5 km run on the treadmill. I was no worse for wear and my knees held up.

Next....My daughters have been bothering me with getting some kittens. I told them I don't want any kittens. I said we already have Mocha our Siamese and our dog Amber which nobody looks after! why would we bring in more pets?

Roll back.......Victoria has a friend who's has an outdoor cat who is a slut. She has had lots of litters, and I think this is the second litter this year? Well Victoria's been going over almost every day looking after the kittens with her girlfriend, and last week Victoria's friend and family went away and Victoria was baby sitting them while the family was away. Through the week Victoria would take Joanne and Melissa over to see them, and when they come back they keep asking me if they could have a pair.

Present....This morning when I got up, my wife Joanne came home from shopping and has a bunch of kitten food a litter box and other supplies, then she "tells me" is it OK to bring home 2 kittens? As if I had a choice?! I'm not happy!

Now because of Mocha, Joanne tell me we have to keep the kittens in our room and their litter box in our on suite bathroom and keep our bedroom door closed all the time until we can slowly get the new kittens acquainted with Mocha so Mocha doesn't kill them......Hmmmm?? what if I leave the door open by accident? lol

Joanne tells me when I get home tonight it's ok to play with the kitten for a while if I want? As if!! ....I said to her, I can't guarantee that I won't step and squish one under my foot when I go to clean up in the bathroom! lol ..jokes I tell you! jokes! Grrrrrrrrrr!!!!

Oh did I mention I'm allergic to cats? Yes over the years, and I mean since we've been married which is 30 years come December, we have had cats in our home and I have had to put up with our animals with being stuffed up all the time and not being able to breath at night with the hopes that as soon as Mocha goes I would be free!!! don't get me wrong I love animals I'm just not so fond of cats, but I will tolerate them.

So tonight when I get home I will have to watch out for these 2 new members of the family when I walk into my bedroom, and when I see them, I will shoot them if I can!..... I mean shoot some pictures of them if I can, to post up on my blog. lol

No comments: