Friday, October 30, 2009

I shot the kittens

I shot some pictures of the kittens when I got home last night after work.


This is Mocha. She was waiting outside my bedroom door wanting to get in to see our new family menbers when I came home. I had to scoot her away from the door so I could get into my bedroom.

When I walked into the room with my camera the kittens scooted under the bed. The kittens were frightened by me as they are not people oriented yet.
But I got them curious and out playing in no time.


The girls can't decide on what to call this guy? they originally wanted to call him the wizard of OZ, or OZ for short? but now they don't know? I like the name OZ so I'm going with that!
And this is ZOE. The girls had no problem with naming her.


I'm still not happy, even thou they are cute.






:)




No comments: