Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Feeling better after a massage

Last night after work I took a nice hot tub soak and put the turbo jets on my sore quads and down my right calf which is causing my heel pain with a deep massage, man did it hurt to dig the jets into my sore muscles! To my surprise and not realizing what I was doing during the marathon, my left quad was really stiff and sore yesterday from compensating for my right foot hurting while I was running, my left quad isn't bad at all, just a little stiffness.

Today, this morning I'm feeling allot better, the jets really helped loosen up my muscle pain in my left quad and my right calf. My heel still hurts but not as bad as yesterday.

I think I should be well enough to dive on Saturday and if I don't hurt anything at the dive meet I should be able to race in Milton. ; )

:)

No comments: