Friday, February 22, 2008

Still feeling scratchy

I'm feeling better today, but my throat is still scratchy. I don't know whether this cold is coming or going?

What a swim? I'm swimming 100s with this other lady and this English dude who's never been to our pool comes into our lane and swims in between our sets! So I swim over him because he wouldn't move aside to let us go! Then at the end of the pool while we are resting, he starts yelling at us about being courteous and shouldn't swim over other swimmers? WTF!!

I started to tell him off and said, he shouldn't be jumping in between swimmers set when coming into a lane, and he should stop to let the faster swimmers by, and he should be over in the slow lane, then I called the lifeguard to move him.

He just kept rambling to me that I should be more courteous and how we should swim in the lane etc?? Again WTF!! everyone in the lanes beside us where shaking there heads and saying WTF too? The lifeguard finally got him to move, and we finished up are sets.

Then later he comes back to my lane all friendly, tell me his name and wants to shake my hand? Then talks to me in a sort of apologetic way about how everyone should get along?? Basically I just told him if you enter a lane be aware what is going on in that lane and not to jump in on people doing sets, and be courteous yourself if a swimmer comes up behind you, to stop and let them by, that's all the rules you need to know. Duh!!

I swam 2000m 500m warmup a couple 200s rest 100's

No comments: