Friday, February 29, 2008

Feb Training Totals

I'll chalk this month up to being a injury recovery month. It's been four and a half weeks since I tore my calf muscle and it is slowly getting better. I didn't make my goal of 40,000m swimming for the month, this week was a bad week for me training, I just didn't have it in me to go long yesterday and today, a sure sign I'm tired and need to back off swimming a bit. I did manage 13 miles on the treadmill since my injury, all walking of course. I gave up on the Elliptical only doing it twice over the month, I found it to boring, and did more weight workouts instead, but I will try to get back on it, maybe? In the last two weeks I biked three times just easy spinning with no tension.

So my plan for March will be easing off swimming, going back to swimming Mon, weds, and Friday's, and focusing more on my biking and running taking the distances and intensity up.


Weigh-in...... Drum roll....... Still at 240lb. Egad!! I better start dieting!?!?

No comments: