Friday, June 8, 2012

Ironman Barrie Challenge for support of my journey to Swim Lake O

I have been thinking of ways to raise money for my journey to swim Lake Ontario 2013 in support of RVH and came up with this personal challenge. Saturday June 9, 2013 I will be doing the first Barrie Ironman challenge.

So I am in taper mode today checking out the expo at 2 Hook court Barrie,(my house) fueling and resting for the first Barrie Ironman Distance challenge tomorrow here in Barrie, starting with a 3.8k swim at Centennial beach at 8am, then riding from my home at 9:30am to Wasaga beach and back twice with a third shorter 20k loop to make up a distance of 180km total before I set off on a 42k marathon on a 7k out and back loop 6 times starting Approx 4-4:30 from my house.
I am doing this challenge in support of my Josef's journey continues, A swim for life 52km lake Ontario swim 2013 next year for RVH Cancer patient care.
Please come by and give me a shout of encouragement during my Marathon run/walk/waddle/shlog which will start from my house at 2 Hook court Approx 4-4:30pm down to Livingstone, running along Livingstone to Anne St. then north to Carson Rd and back for 6 loops. I will be collecting donation at my house or on route, or you can make a donation on line on my link to the right of this blog.

Thank you and wish me luck!

http://www.active.com/donate/52kmlakeontswim

No comments: