Monday, February 6, 2012

Barrie Winterfest Polar bear dip

I did the Barrie Winterfest polar bear dip this Sunday and not only did I go in first again, I invited Jennifer Robinson ( Olympic figure skater and 6 time Canadian ladies Champion ) to join me as the first dipper!! and I was also one of the last dippers as I went in for a second dip at the end......I also raised some money for RVH Cancer center and my 52km Lake Ontario swim in Aug 2013. ....It was a good day! :)

I had my camera on a tripod while I went in and one of the lifeguards was standing in the way blocking most of the view.
Here is the you tube link of the video I made.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aouarbgT0j0

Oh! And, I made the Barrie 6pm news clip for the fifth or 6Th year in a row for the polar bear dip! Wooo! ...Albeit it was like for 3 seconds or so this time, and the focus was on Jennifer Robinson doing her double twist into the water! .....Damn! If i thought about it, it would have been cool if I thought of doing a double twist in sync with her, being the springboard diver I am!

No comments: