Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Lake Ontario Marathon Swim

I have some good and bad news!

The good news is I am finally going to tell you what my big event is!

The bad news is I had to postpone from doing my event this summer 2012 to the summer of 2013

My challenge is that I will be swimming a marathon swim 52km across Lake Ontario from St Catherine's to Toronto in 2013 I originally wanted to do it this coming summer of 2012 but since found out that there is so much more to organizing this kind of challenge to become a sanctioned swim, with the most difficult part being finding boats and equipment and need to raise funds to meet this challenge....the easy part in all this is the swimming! ;) ...If anyone is interested in sponsoring me or wants to donate to my cause contact me directly at ironjosef@hotmail.com  to find out how you can donate.

You can check out my new web page and follow my journey here...http://josefsjourneyswimacrosslakeontario.blogspot.com/


.

No comments: