Monday, October 10, 2011

Hot tub up and running...Finally!

As promised I documented my hot tub reno with pictures. ..Click on pictures for bigger view. :)

My cat watching a chipmonk eating on my hot tub, Which has nothing to do with my reno, but I thought i was cute!

The start of my hot tub reno, I tore up the top deck and retaining walls
ready to dig after most of the tear up done
Digging away!
Break for camera.
All dug out and tilting up hot tub to level the ground under it
Starting to frame retaining walls and deck frame.
More framing
inside shot of retaining wall frame.
Overhead shot of frame work.
Another angle of framing
Decking all done.
Another angle, but how do I get to the motor?
Ah! removable door tops.
Me wiring up my motor before dropping it down and connecting it to the tub after I got my motor back from repair shop, which only took 4 weeks and $500.00!! I was not happy with that! and at the same time filling the tub with water.


Motor all wired in and connected and running, listen to it purrrr!

turned on the heater and by the time I got home from work it was up to temp, of 101F and had a nice soak! Aaaaaaa.

:)

No comments: