Thursday, April 28, 2011

My Birthday

When I got up this morning I found a cake.....


So I had my cake and eat it too!


After my cake breakfast I went out to take my car out for an emissions test so I can get my new yearly license sticker for my car, then I went to Walmart to pick up a few things for my birthday dinner I wanted to make today. (pasta bacon, sourcream cottage cheese)

My birthday dinner that I cooked up today....First I start off with frying bacon bits


While I fry my bacon bits I boil up a pot of Noodles....


When the noodles are cooked and drained, I add the bacon bits/oil and mix into the cooked pasta, then add sour cream and cottage cheese..


Everything mixed together for one of our favorite meals at my home!



Voila!!! "Noosa" as we call it! The meal of champions!!




Mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmm Good birthday cake and dinner. :)

No comments: