Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Team building For work


Yesterday I had to go to a seminar for work. It was about team building getting along at the workplace etc, and our guest speaker was Michael "Pinball " Clemons.

Who is Michael "Pinball" Clemons? He was a professional NFL / CFL football player and former Coach of the Toronto Argonauts. You can check him out here.... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinball_Clemons

Michael "Pinball" Clemons with me after the seminar. He signed and gave me his book Pinball The making of a Canadian hero.
Michael shared his Gray cup championship ring with the crowd so everyone could see it up close. Here I am wearing it.

As for Training? Everything is going well, But I still haven't been able to ride long yet as the weekends have been cool and wet. I'm hoping this Saturday I'll be able to ride long.  But in keeping with my less is more plan I have been able to swim, bike and run a little each day.


:)


No comments: