Monday, March 8, 2010

Spring is in the air

Spring is in the air, well for a short time anyway, we will be getting back to cold weather later this week with possible snow. But! in the mean time I took off on another bike ride yesterday, the weather is awesome. I did it without my camera so I did go a wee bit faster. ;)

First thing this morning I went out for my morning swim at the rec center, which I will be doing more of since I canceled my LA fitness pass. I can't justify paying for two fitness passes since I renewed the family rec pass, so last month I canceled my LA fitness gym membership giving me until the 18Th of this month to use up the pre-paid use of the facility's.

Also this morning I rode a quick 20 km taking advantage of this great weather with a short run after.


It was a good morning of training and a great start of the week.


:)

No comments: