Thursday, March 4, 2010

New Drink of choice


















Well not really new? I've always liked and drank coffee. But for the next 2 weeks Mac Donald's is giving away free coffee, so when I got up this morning I went out to get some. I can't pass up something that is free! specially when it's coffee!! :)


Today I saw my doctor, and the prognosis is?? ....... Well I'm doing fine. So I mentioned my left knee was still hurting allot so he sent me down for some x-ray's I won't know anything for a few weeks until I see the Doctor again, but I did take a look at my x-ray's when they got developed and I can tell you for sure!! I couldn't diagnosis my x-ray if my life depended on it! ...To me it looked like a knee joint with bits of sharp jagged shards of bone fragments across the front of my knee joint, but that's what I saw? Who knows what the doctor will see? ;)


I also have to go for blood work as part of my normal physical, but I have to fast and not eat or drink anything past midnight before going in in the morning. I tryed to go get the blood work done today as I hadn't eaten since last night, but when I got to the Lab after my doctors appointment there were people lined up out the door, and I was told it was like a 2 hour wait, so maybe I'll try tomorrow.

:)

No comments: