Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I'm in for Ironman Florida 70.3

I'm in for Ironman Florida 70.3  Wooo! Hoooo!

I registered this morning.  Now I have something to motivate me over the winter to train.  But most of my winter will be base work and keeping my fitness up. And cross training with my diving. 

I think I'll have to eat the cost of getting a single rec pass so I can go to the rec center to swim and dive and use the fitness room for treadmill work and weights. I can't afford it, but it's got to be done.

Another thing I need to do is get passports for all of us to travel to the States. We used to be able to cross the border with just birth certificates and drivers license, but they changed the rules now and Canadians now need a passport to cross the border to the states. 

Oh and I ran today. i did another slow 5km in 30:07  Feet were fine, my knee was hurting/ pinching.

No comments: