Friday, August 14, 2009

Last day of camp and computers.

Finally! Today is the last day of Summer camp at my school, yeah!!

The best thing about this is all the equipment and computers, games and everything that was used in the summer camp go up for sale. So I'm picking up 2 laptops and 1 desktop computer for cheap. All the computers are new in the box at the start of summer camp. There are 2 brand types, Toshiba and Compaq.

Since I work at the school I get first choice and priority pricing for anything they are selling off. and I'm getting a really good deal on these computers, about $150.00 off the retail price and no tax. One of the laptops is for my brother and the other is for me, both are the Compaq's and the desktop is also a Compaq that I'm picking up for my son Chris. Woo hoo! I can't wait for the end of the day!!

Not only that? But I get to go back to my regular morning shift next week! Although I dread getting up so early in the morning, (4:30am) at least I'll be home by 3:30pm and can get out on the bike for some missed riding over the past month.

Tomorrow will be a short ride and then my family will be off to Burlington ( about 1hr west of Toronto) for an engagement/ pool party for the afternoon into the evening.

No comments: