Friday, July 10, 2009

Finally it's Friday

This week has really dragged on. Monday I got bad news from my wife Joanne that she was layed off from her job. They handed her a severance package to look over and sign if she accepts the terms and had her clear her desk and walked her out the door. Not a good start of the week.

As I've said I'm on day shift for the summer but because we have a summer camp going on at my school my co-worker and I have to take turns on coming in later in the day to stay later until the camp leaves at 6:30pm, and I got stuck with coming in later this week, so I haven't done any training because my whole day is screwwed up from this shift. I get home just in time to watch the Tour DE Lance in France and eat some dinner, so no training...... Next week I'll be in work early so I'll be home by 3:30-4pm to get some training in, mostly biking and maybe go down to the lake and swim some.

Tomorrow morning I'm planning on going on a group ride with a new group, mostly runners who are getting into the triathlon scene, but some that have some tri experience and can bike! so I'm expecting a slower ride then normal. which is fine by me. I just hope the rain holds off.

No comments: