Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Frigging Car

Stoopid car! strike 3! Enough!

The frigging alternator went on the car costing me another $300.00 for parts and labour. This is the 3rd mechanical repair this month. I can't afford anymore breakdowns! I just can't catch a break! Where is my luck now? Well to tell you the truth I guess I was lucky because my mechanic fixed my car for free, well not free free! just on credit until I can come up with the money to pay him. I still owe him for the last repair. Come on lotto!!


Training is going well, sort of? My arthritis is killing me, my knee is still bothering me while I dive, specially after I run. but mostly all my joints ache. I need to win that worlds best job in Australia to cure my ailments. ; - )

Speaking of the worlds best job! 6 more day until the short list comes out. I hope I get picked! The odds aren't that bad at 30,000 to 1...that's how many applicants are in, hopefully I'll be the 1.

No comments: