Saturday, November 29, 2008

Some Diving Pictures

Here are some of the diving pictures from the pool last week.




First dive, Front 1 1/2 in Pike.





Next up Front dive half twist.


Sightly short on entree and a bit of over rotation ....
But nice save, and a pop entree ....
Front dive layout.....
Good form, but I could do with another 20 pounds less weight, but still pretty!...

Another good entree....


So far I'm only doing my basic dives and twists like front full with a full twist, back, reverse fulls with full twists, etc..... but as my weight come down more the rotations will get easier, and I'll be doing more of my advanced dives and add the extra flips or twistes like front 2 1/2 tuck, back and reverse 1 1/2 tuck/ pike, full twisting front 1 1/2 free, back 1 1/2 tuck pike, etc....

No comments: